After a thrilling 3-3 draw with Spain, Portugal looks for an easier World Cup 2018 game in Moscow on Wednesday. For Morocco, an upset win is crucial after a disappointing loss to Iran.
How to watch: In the U.S., Fox Sports 1 and Telemundo have the broadcast at 8 a.m. Eastern, but you can stream it here.
Portugal vs. Morocco Top Story Lines
• Portugal played hands down the most entertaining game of the first round of the World Cup in years, its 3-3 barnburner with Spain.
• As for the team’s superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo, ho-hum, he only had a hat trick: a penalty, a shot from open play and a free kick. What might he possibly do against Morocco?
• Portugal is the reigning European champion, but it was only eighth favorite for the Cup when the tournament began. Here are the current World Cup odds.
• Morocco dominated its opener against Iran, but was unlucky to lose to a late own goal by Aziz Bouhaddouz.
• Iran are the surprise group leaders with 3 points, but Spain and Portugal still look like the most likely qualifiers with 1 point each. Morocco has a mountain to climb at 0 points with games against Spain and Portugal to come.